RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2004

From:
Davide Matranga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 00:32:45 +0200
Dear friends and Luca,
Palermo is dreaming to host the Regional Meeting. We could host the RM last
weekend of august. That's the problem. Let me know if is possible. Moreover
tell me about the fee: how much it will be? Give me a range, please. I think
we can organize a big event, with fun and nice experiences for about 40
aegeeinst!
Reply me soon
Davide Matranga
Vice - President