RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 01:45:45 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: Antonio Violante
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 7:37 PM
Subject: [NETCOM-L] need your help

Hi dears,
please can you forward this message from the SUCT to all your local lists ? GRAZIE !
Ciao,
     Antonio Violante (SUCT)

Hi all !

The SUCT recently discover a mail sent to some AEGEE-locals (we don't know how many). It's about a """SU""" in Ukraine, for """just""" 300 EURO !!!

Of course this is NOT a SU, and probably (we don't know yet but we are checking) neither an event organized by an AEGEE-local. This is just a SPAM, as far as we can see now.

PLEASE: check in your local if somebody received this kind of e-mail, and in case advice not to reply them, not to take in consideration the offert. IF this is an event, taking place in SUmmer, and organized by AEGEE local, than it's OK (just they should not call the event "summer university").

If it's not, and this is right now the most realistic case, I ask all of you NOT TO FORWARD this mail to your members, cause as far as we know, this can be just a way to steal you money, or in the best of the cases an event which has nothin dealing with AEGEE.

If the situation will change, we will advice you.

Thank you for the collaboration, ciao !

      Antonio Violante

Speaker of the Summer University Co-ordination Team