RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:43:20 +0200
Hello dear friends all around Europe.. you are receiving many
announcements about next Agoras, but before them you CANNOT forget the
next Planning meeting in Cagliari.
Just GIVE a look to our site, DANCE with our official pm song, READ the
news ( now new informations about the Post event), APPLY for the
preconference or for the post event, WAIT few days for the official
application opening by the Secretary of Aegee Europe.
Here is full summer and we are working to give to all of you an
unforgettable experience...
So what are you waiting for?
Ciao
Enrico your PM and Post Pm coordinator