RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2000

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 06:32:36 -0700
My dear AEGEE-Pavia,

what a nice idea to get together on the 28th.
It sounds like lot of fun, although if solving problms
would be that easy, and RM was only about beer and
pizza...our lives would be much simpler, donīt you
think?
You could organize a "get-together" which is always
welcome.I am only sorry that I wonīt be there to spend
it with you.
But, I will be thinking of you in Ljubljana.

have fun,

Ivana

--- Roberto Tilocca <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> REGIONAL MEETING SATURDAY 28 OCTOBER IN PAVIA????
> WHY NOT!!!
>
> What about one night REGIONAL MEETING IN PAVIA?
> For one Pizza, one beer and solving our pre-agora
> problems?
> Let me know something about this possibility..
>
> Roberto Tilocca
> President of AEGEE-PAVIA
> +39.348.3709292

=====
Ivana Vukov
AEGEE-Europe PR-Support
Network Commissioner MISCBiH
AEGEE-Zagreb PR-Responsible
rue Nestor de Tiere 15, B-1030 Bruxelles/Brussel
tel: +32-2-245 23 00, fax: +32-2-245 62 60
NetCom:[log in to unmask], other:[log in to unmask]