RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 21:47:37 +0200
Original Message-----
From: Korab Jorgakieski [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Dear Aegee friends.
Aegee-Skopje announces that it still has some open places for this years SU
event. The dates are from the 10th 'till the 25th of July. We would like to
encourage anyone that feels interested in discovering our country to apply
for ths event. We promise to try to make it unforgettable. We will see a lot
of our country, spend a few days in Skopje, a few on one of our most
beautiful mountains where you can learn about our traditions, and then
probably a whole week on the shores on one of the worlds most oldest and
clearest lakes, Lake Ohrid.
For anyone that is interested you can write on [log in to unmask] and
don't hesitate to ask any questions. Shortly about the event you can check
out the attachment or just simply go to the SU page on the already known
address www.aegee.org. You can check out our site as well:
www.fly.to/aegee-skopje .
For aplications just send some info about yourself on the previous email
address and somenoe should get back to you shortly.

We thank you in advance for sharing this information with your other
members.
Yours,
Aegee-Skopje