RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
AEGEE Venezia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Venezia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 01:03:14 +0200
Dear people,
I'd like to remind to all italian users of MISC-REG-LIST that this is a
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia and Croatia, not just for italian
locals.
It's not fair to write always in italian without explain anything to our
foreign friends,  not all the Croatian Slovenian and Maltese people can
understand our language.

In Italy we don't have the same level of english as in other countries
(it's on average, don't be offended), as you can read also my english is
not so perfect, but I'll try anyway to write something.

Bye.... or CIAO!

DAVIDE CALENDA  (President of AEGEE Venezia)
SAN MARCO 4313 - 30124 VENEZIA
TEL. +39 (0)41 520 92 10
MOBILE: 0339 810 97 42
E-MAILS:       [log in to unmask]