RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2004

From:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:06:10 -0700
....I know that is very late....but  problems with mailing-list, and a huge
quantity of work for next  Post Agora  event.....kept me very busy.....
..and only now  I find time for a  sicnere  THANK  YOU  for last  RM
held  in Ljubljana.

Great  location, marvellous lodging place and a perfect organization,
a special thank goes to  Spela and Grega and all the other organizers
in Ljubljana.

Another  SUPER  SPECIAL  THANKS  goes  to  Luca  Falcone a great friend
of all of us  that spent   2 years   of succesfull work  "driving and promoting"  our
Region. (thanks a lot for your work...and good luck for new adventures).

Great work  (specially  in motivations and knowledge   for new members) done by
all the staff  of  the RM:  Silvia,  Alice, Francesca,  Marino and Virag.... Thanks a lot!!

See you all  in Torino.....and good luck to all the candidates at the  Agora........
"In Bocca al Lupo"!!

Warm  greetings  to all of you.

Paolo Santoni
PRESIDENT  AEGEE-Firenze