RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2003

From:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:14:25 +0200
After one month spent outside Napoli, I 'm back yesterday and only now I
have the time to write something.
I'd like to thank AEGEE-Termoli for the wonderful week spent during the
second part of their SU. Thanks to all the organizer for their great
hospitality and  all the work they did to make this event a real AEGEE
Spirit Event.
It had been their first SU, but believe me they know how to create a
special atmosphere.

Thanks once more AEGEE-Termoli

Hope to see ya soon somewhere in Europe

Amedeo.

***************
Amedeo FERRARA

President AEGEE-Napoli
President Juridical Commission AEGEE-Europe
Members' Commission AEGEE-Europe
Speaker AEGEE-Europe Public Relations WG

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel/Fax: +390815966483
Mobile:  +393473405638
MSN: [log in to unmask]