RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 03:17:52 +0200
Dear friends coming to us.. some of you are already arrived, someone are
travelling, some other are packing.. instead we are only waiting to see
you entering in our student's houses..
today we had the meeting of the staff and 65 people were present to take
their task and their t-shirts, yellow of course as four years ago so you
cannot miss us, don't worry
Tomorrow i will insert the programme and the partecipant lists in the
web site.. we are preparing you so many great nights after your
workdays.. you will see..
Remember that you have to arrive in the student's house and register
there also if part of you after will be sent to the second student's
house ( by the way you will find in your bags the bus tickets for the PM
days to go when you need to the Student's house of Via Biasi.. so you
have not to pay for transports
Now is better that you start to know some names:
Vanni our president that will coordinate the logistic in the workshops
and in the plenary, and he is preparing also the press conference where
you are all invited friday morning
Pietro that will be my alter ego wherever and the main responsible of
the main Students' house
Silvia that will lead the secretariat staff and we'll give you all your
staff in her great and crazy way
Francesca that will make you pay but her smile will make you dream. and
please remember that we accept only Euros
Uberto that will help you together with my sister Stefania for your
medical needs and will coordinate all the meals staff
Giorgio that after the great SU that he has organized will help you in
your arrivals and departure with his staff
Valerio and Miguelon with his team will organize all the surprises for
your fun!
Nicola and Marco will be responsibles of the second student's house.
Michela that will accept your post pm applications and payments for the
craziest four days you will spend in Sardinia.
Luca that will help the Chair team for the Power Point during the
plenary
Giacomo just arrived to help me as four years ago.... believe me he will
be so helpful as he ever was.
And me of course together with all the 65 Aegee Cagliari members ready
to give you and unforgettable week in Sardinia..
Goodnight
Enrico
Your PM and Post Pm responsible

              Dott. Enrico Lai
       Odontoiatria e Protesi dentaria
          Consigliere AIO Nazionale
           Tesoriere AIO Cagliari
Fundraising and Int&Ext Comm.  AEGEE Cagliari
            www.aegeecagliari.org