RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2003

From:
Alexianne Galea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexianne Galea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 19:04:10 +0200
 The 'YOUTH & GLOBALISATION' Yearplan Project in collaboration with AEGEE Cluj-Napoca presents
Europe the Mediator, Europe the Superpower?

The Study Meeting on European Politics

(24-26 September, 2003)

During 4 days, 15 lucky participants :
    > will create a VISION of European governance and of a democratic political infrastructure  for the future,
    > will identify OBSTACLES that prevent the European and worldwide political institutions from functioning in an efficient, transparent manner,
    > will debate potential SOLUTION
  >will DRAFT A POLICY PROPOSAL outlining how Europe can ensure the stability of political institutions in Europe and beyond.
ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE .... participate in the discussion during the day and partying AEGEE-style at night ?
Then,  we finally got the ONE we were searching for :-)
SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS to  [log in to unmask] before September 13  with your data and a short motivation letter.

Participation Fee: 25 EUR for people coming from the Eastern European countries;     30 EUR for the Western Europe

The welcome package includes: accommodation in a youth hostel

2 meals per day

parties

city tour

and some HOT GLOBAL SURPRISES ....

Looking forward to seeing you in Cluj,

The Y & G TEAM together with AEGEE Cluj-Napoca organising team :-)