RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2001

From:
Carletto Fadda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carletto Fadda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:38:33 +0100
I would like to tell everybody (as on EWG workshops there weren't
other members from our region apart me and ergio Maestri)
that on the 12th of November is also starting AEGEE Europe's
Socrates Action Week, and probably AEGEE Palermo is the
1st Antenna starting the SAW during the official dates...
(AEGEE Cagliari started in advance last Tuesday as it's the 5th
edition of Socrates Action Day for AEGEE Cagliari...)

So, thanks to AEGEE Palermo for their work and see you on Monday!
(I hope that you'll remind me that Sicilian foods are wonderful )

As I am online, I would also like to thank Silvia Baita and Francesca
Sassu from AEGEE Cagliari for the wonderful job they did for the
Socrates Action day... On next day you'll read a report about the
conference in Cagliari written by Silvia on AEGEE-L.

So, dear region, I have to go, or I won't arrive in time for the
conference in Palermo.

Kisses to everybody

Carletto