RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
AEGEE Venezia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Venezia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 03:04:20 +0200
Dear all,
I'm writing in this list because I don't want to disturb all the AEGEE-L
readers.

I even don't want to get inside this internal discussion of AEGEE Udine.

I'd like to say that Angela did a very good work as our Network Commissioner.

She's a good intermediary between locals and AEGEE Europe.

Thanks on this here in Venice we could concentrate ourselfe to improve our
local, and organize European event.
The result of this is the "Artspotting I" (an Event on November), and SOME
other events after Christams.

If somebody remember how active it was AEGEE Venezia just an year ago can
agree with me if I say that in our case the "Network is improved"!

Bye

DAVIDE CALENDA  (President of AEGEE Venezia)
SAN MARCO 4313 - 30124 VENEZIA
TEL. +39 (0)41 520 92 10
MOBILE: 0339 810 97 42
E-MAILS:       [log in to unmask]