RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2000

From:
Frane Sesnic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frane Sesnic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 23:29:46 +0300
Hi from Split,

I'm glad that I can inform you that Adriatic sailing event has passed over
my expectations, and that is comming new event from 3. till 10. June. I'm
preparing web site with program, pictures and map of Adriatic sailing event
in April.
This Adriatic sailing part 2 (3. till 10. June) will be similar as that one
in April, with some differences because it will start the summer season in
Croatia and the price must be 400 DM for each participant and
weather will be warmer and you can swim. In last Adriatic sailing event only
the bravest were swimming in sea.

Soon will be a web page so you'll be able to see how it really was.

If you have interest in this event please send me mail back soon as you can.

Yours truly,

Frane

F o r      p e o p l e      w i t h o u t         l i m i t s

7    D A Y S     S A I L I N G      T R O U G H
M I D L L E      A D R I A T I C      S E A

    *
    * *
    * *
    * * * *
**************
   ***********

What: Action, fun, navigation, learning sailing skills ...
on sailing boat 29 feats long

Where: Starting 03.06. from Split, after islands Brac, Hvar, Korcula,
Lastovo,Vis ... who knows where from wind blows (That is my
answer when people ask me: Where are we going now ? )

Who: 6 chosen ones (who apply and pay on time) no experience needed

When: 03.06. - 10.06.2000.

How: with or without you (but better with you)

Why: If you can stay 7 days with 6 people on 10-m length
and sleep in boat, with no shower on board, (showers are only
available in some places, but you can swim in sea ?),
if you want to explore the Adriatic islands, have fun like
never before, feel the wind and the see, and have chance
for practical learning of sailing skills. This is adventure.
t h a n     t h i s    i s    f o r     y o u.

How much: (400 DM)
(boat costs, equipment, 1 meal per day and skipper)
advance 200 dm, on arrival 200 dm
Note: That meal that is in price is not enough for all day. You have enough
bread, some meat and fish cans, enough water, some hard baked eggs. And you
should bring something with you, or you can buy.
Every day you'll be able to buy what you need somewhere on islands. If you
want you can go out in the evening and have some fish in restaurants or we
can buy something and prepare on the boat (we have kitchen on the boat) and
split the costs. On last event we did like that.

APPLICATION FORM:
Name:
Surname:
Sex:
Antenna:
Date of birth:
E-mail:
Phone nr.:
Sailing experience:
City:
Country:

Deadline for the applications: 15.03.2000
Deadline for the advance pays (200 dm) 20.05.2000

The applications should be sent to [log in to unmask]
cellular 098/702 227

Frane Sesnic