RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 03:57:58 -0800
....for this great Regional Meeting.

Sorry for not sending this mail previously on this list.

Special thanks goes to Davide (you always cheer us up.....whenever...wherever)

and always remind the strenght and beauties of our region!

enclosed previously sent message:

Hello everybody,
forgive me if I am very late to reply on this issue....but late is always better
than never.
In Rijeka we had all a great time for another great Reagional Meeting, this
time enriched with the presence of high profile people which gave us
great news and tranfer precious knowledge.....so here we go:
Of Course first of all,  thanks to Anita and the other people of Rijeka's
organizing team, for all your efforts!
Thanks to Luca (great as usual!) and all the staff of Rainbow Subcommissioners,
for the program and lectures prepared.
Thanks to Diana, Mariann, Eric...it was a pleasure to have your precious
attendance at our Reg.Met....and all the news and info transferred......(the lecture
held by Diana on Fund Raising was just great!!).
Thanks to "busy" Nicola for all the things he arranged (I was able to find a new
colourful Rainbow "PACE"  flag.....at the peace tent of Emergency in the centre
of Firenze.....I took one and it is already traveling to Bruxelles to be hold by you
in the house .......as a sign of our  AEGEE values of "peace and stability"...
...you will receive it  in few days by s. mail).
Thanks to  all participants for the good time spent together, jokes, cold shower,
hot farthing in the room, drinking games till 6 o'clock.....and political
 discussion  till  8 o'clock (F**K**F).
Many many many greetings, hugs and kisses from  Firenze.
As usual.....see all of you....somewhere...sometime around our beloved
 Europe.
Ciao
Paolo Santoni
(PRESIDENT AEGEE-Firenze  &  Vice President AEGEE-Pisa)