RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2004

Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:39:05 +0200
2 FREE PLACES FOR SU TORINO "A SPARKLING DROP OF SUNLIGHT" (16th-29th
July)

Due to very last minute cancellations we have one place for guys and one
for girls. Unfortunately we cannot accept people from Visa countries
(too late for managing the invitation letters) and applicants from
Spain, Hungary, Poland and the Netherlands because of the high number of
participants already accepted from those countries.

You can send your application by  00.00 of Thursday 15th to Ennio
([log in to unmask]) with the following information:

Name:
Surname:
Sex:
E-mail:
Phone number:
Country:
Local:
Date of birth:
Vegetarian:
Brief motivation letter:

DESCRIPTION OF THE EVENT

Have you ever climbed a picturesque mountain??
Have you ever swum in a blue lake???
Have you ever tasted the real Italian aperitif???
Have you ever danced 7 nights per week?? Have you ever fallen in love
under a shooting star??
Have you ever visited the best Cinema Museum in Europe? Have you ever
enjoyed the energetic chilly water of a natural river??
Have you ever drunk a chocolate liqueur drowned in a delicious sweet
cream???
Have you ever cried at the end of a holiday? Have you ever sun-bathed in
a romantic city park???
Have you ever jumped from one cool disco to another in the same night?

NOOO??? Well.you were definitely born in the wrong city!!!!

But don't worry.you are still on time!!!

If you are a dynamic, crazy and spontaneous person then you are probably
ready to join our marvellous "boat" that will lead you through exciting
adventures, breath-taking sightseeing tours and funny evenings with
incredible friends.
What are you doing there? Pack your clothes and come on board!!!!
COLLATERAL EFFECTS: The Summer University in Torino can cause serious
symptom of addiction. Please enjoy it with moderation.

Fabio Zagami
Vice President / External Relations AEGEE-TORINO
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +39 349 2500742
Home: +39 011 19706057
Fax: +39 011 5645936