RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2001

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:57:21 +0200
>Last but not least:
>in march I received 2 phone calls from north italian people who wanted to
>participate  to the SU in  Ferrara...
>What should I have answered them when they told me "We can have european
>integration also without going abroad"
>?????
>Surely there had been a  misundestanding about practical life in AEGEE,
>but  that  can make us understand that all   SUs  are important!!
>
>......So the ferrarian board decided to invite them as SU staff of our
>antenna....

you will agree with me that the FERRARI-an board is very smart !!!
:))
happened that I passed previous week end preparing an exam I completely lost
Schumachers' triumph at GP-Europe but discovered it today... :))

high facilities and (it may be obvious to mention) a well organised and
creative social programme aimed to integrate the people together, both
locals and participants, and enables them to express themselves and learn a
bit more about AEGEE and its european dimension, especially for new
members..

Angela