RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2003

From:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 17:48:16 +0200
Do you like mountain??
Do you like party??
Do you miss AEGEE and all your friends??

Here you go a nice week end to stay all together... and of course have a
lot of fun!!!!
People don't hesitate to apply...
here you go all the informations you need!!

ASTRIO_BRENO (BRESCIA) near Camuni archeopark and national Adamello
mountain park.
23-24-25 maggio 2003
It’s a recreational event organized by AEGEE Ferrara
COME AND RIDE THE SPACE PARTY…………

“Bzzz..Bip...Contact...Bzzz..!!!
hello guys, Planet Fun to Planet Earth, here, reply, please, reply!
The ASTRIOnauts are coming...! Finally we’ve found other kind of life in
space and we are ready for the Invasion. So, prepare your weapons
and...let’s join us to explore Astrio land! Humans, abandon the Earth and
its problems! Colonize our base in space!
Raid the bottles of our final SPACE PARTY and have fun at Astrio-Planet!
Come on board of our Shuttle, we will take a jump back in time to
prehistorical age; we will discover the pictures on the caves made by
prehistoric men.
Ps: What kind of weapons do you have to bring? smile, energy, hugs, kisses,
muscles, spirit of adventure...and a lot of fun.
Contact us, Astrio is waiting for you...!
ASTRIOnauts team infoline: [log in to unmask] or
Anna Barcaro [log in to unmask], +39 348 7030376
Valentina Marzetti [log in to unmask], +39 349 0094200
location: Astrio, province of Brescia, near Boario Terme
partecipants: 45
lodging: summer residence, every room has 4-6 beds
fee: 35 Euro
link: http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/RegionalEdi
Astrionauts program
come and ride the space party!
FRIDAY 23 MAY
9.00 arrivals to the residence
12.00 lunch
14.30 departure for the excursions to the Adamello National Park
20.00 come-back to the residence
21.00 dinner
22.30 PARTY!
SATURDAY 24 MAY
10.30 Visit the park of the rock engraving
13.30 lunch
14.30 visit of the engraving museum
16.0 come-back to the residence
17.0 big football match with the guys of AEGEE-Brescia and many erasmus
people from their event
20.30 dinner
22.30 ERASMUS PARTY
SUNDAY 25 MAY
12.0 BRUNCH
14.00 departure to Brescia, for a small cityseeing
Direct event URL: http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/ID/FER0305ASTS?Open
Direct URL for web applications (put the two lines together to one):
http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv
?OpenForm&ParentUNID=845549CC8DAB43DAC1256D210063E036
These two WWW addresses (URLs) allow you to link
a) your event entry in the Calendar of Events, and
b) an application form especially fitted for our event.
Submitted applications are received to the e-mail address given in the
calendar entry for your event: [log in to unmask]

Francesca Fedrizzi
Academy Board Member
Rainbow  NETCOM team
President of Aegee-Trento