RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2003

From:
Eralp Arslan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 06:34:06 -0800
Dear Network,

We would like to thank to

AEGEE-Adana
AEGEE-Amsterdam
AEGEE-Beograd
AEGEE-Budapest
AEGEE-Bucuresti
AEGEE-Firenze
AEGEE-Krakow
AEGEE-Kyiv
AEGEE-Odessa
AEGEE-Sofia
AEGEE-Trier
AEGEE-München
AEGEE-Utrecht
AEGEE-Valetta
AEGEE-Zaragoza
TR-GR Civic Dialogue Project Team

for their interests so far by sending their articles to News Bulletin Team.

We have postponed the deadline for sending the articles for the News Bulletin Late Autumn 2003 edition.

The new deadline is 5th January 2004.

If you have organized a fantastic event from 8 May till Fall AGORA-Zaragoza 2003 October and want to inform the whole network  about it, just send an aritcle to us!

Your articles will be published in the 18th issue (Late Autumn 2003) of AEGEE's traditional News Bulletin Magazine.

Article Specifications:
- there is no topic limitation
- it should be between 300 - 400 words
- with an title and also name & local of the author (!!)
- written in ms word document format, attached to email
- with one or more photos and logos, graphics of the event
- in high-quality format, scanned in minimum (!) 300dpi, jpg or tiff format

PS: Please send your graphics (logos & photos) without putting them into the word document.

 Lastly, we want to wish you a happy new year!!

Your News Bulletin Team
AEGEE-Eskisehir

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

msn messenger: [log in to unmask]