RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2005

From:
Davide Calendar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:08:19 +0200
Hi dear Rainbow people,
I'd like to raise my voice on this list to point out a big problem of the
Regional Meeting organized in Lecce for the next weekend: the lack of participants
from souther italian locals!
Only 4 people applied to this event from neighbourous Antennae!

In this case I would suggest to Alice and to the next Network Commissioner
to avoid another Regional Meeting organized in Southern Italy because AEGEE
members there seems not interested in this kind of event.

I know that many people can be busy, or they can't travel because of lack
of money, but this statistically is valid also for other parts of the Region
where RM attract much more particpants from the close locals. It's not possibile
that in Lecce the AEGEE Antenna most rappresented is AEGEE Roma (4 participants)
and AEGEE Padova (3).

Try to think about it...., especially if in the future your local want to
organize a Regional Meeting or an Internal Education Event...

Bye bye

Davide Calenda
Former Network Commissioner (2000-2002)