RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2000

From:
Marco de Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco de Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:14:12 GMT
Angela you said that a RM organized at the Agora doesn't give same results
since it lasts only 1/2 an hour and it is usually held at lunch time and so
on...

But why does this happen? Why Netcommisioner don't complaint about his? why
during a Statury meeting lots of debates are scheduled and the IMPORTANT
occasion to meet for the Netcom with the Region he/she represents is always
left as an "it's up to you",if want to hold it you have to cut time during
lunch time and catch people by yourself?

I have attended 11 statutory meetings and since 1997 when the Netcom was
created not much importance has been given to it,but this is all up the
Netcommisioner to CLAIM FOR IT!

Why nobody takes in consideration possibility to meet at a RM (becasue you
are right it works much better than a simple RM held during Agora session)
between December and February 2001?
Don't you think it is fair to let people choos to join both the PR -ES and
the RM?

I think what I said is clear and I wont' go on replying,since perhaps it
sounds useless to dicscuss on a Date.
Ivana and its Antennae are finally allowed to choose the best date.

Regards,

Marco

http://profiles.msn.com.