RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2005

From:
MaRiNo Bresciani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MaRiNo Bresciani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:14:31 +0200
Hi Rainbowists,

Can't you imagine.. Agora is NEXT WEEK!

In order to get prepared to one of the craziest Agora AEGEE has ever
seen in its whole 20 years, the Rainbow team is preparing a nice
Online Chat for this evening, 7pm!!

No special registration is needed. Just connect to
http://rainbowaegee.altervista.org and follow the instructions on
screen!!! (IT blondies do not be afraid.. you can manage, too ;))

We're going to talk about the Agora, and our Rainbow team will be
online to answer to your questions regarding the different procedures,
the proposals, the candidates, the Activity reports of CD and
Commission..ecc ecc. But also to meet all together and have a nice and
enjoyable time among the members of our region!

Please spread this news among the members of your local. Everybody is invited,
board member and non, even those ones who are not coming to Izmir.

See you at 7pm!

M.

--
MaRiNo Bresciani