RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2002

From:
Matjaz Horvat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matjaz Horvat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 02:43:49 +0100
I am very very happy that you liked the event and I am even more happy to
have met so many wonderful people. It's been great and I have learned a lot
about AEGEE and the people who help to operate it on a regional level. I am
really glad that I have had this insight into how big this organisation
really is and how many nice people are in it.
I would like to thank again all of the staff for coming and for teaching us
and especially all the people who were listening (it can be difficult after
Papa Joe's)
And finally I would like to announce the new, fresh (still warm from the
oven) board of AEGEE Ljubljana

President: Matjaz Horvat
Secretary: Sasa Sirca
Treasurer: Petra Kavrecic
PR: Masa Ekar
SU / Local Activities responsible: Ksenja Pirc

We are fresh, we have a lot of energy, so look for more great events coming
to you soon.

Ciao a tutti

Matjaž Horvat
President: AEGEE Ljubljana