RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:45:46 CET
Hello!

could you tell what are the lectures exactly about ?

How is organisation for sailing week  goin on ?How many applications have
you received?
Because lately some locals haven't received many applications for their
events as they expected  and I would know  if you also have same problem.
I think we should just to organise better our calendar of events.
I've heard also AEGEE-Ljubljana plans to organise also this year a 'rafting
event' in May.

Important!!
The AEGEE group in Sarajevo plans to organise a small 'regional' meeting in
end of April to discuss a project to be realised in cooperation with other
locals in march 200.
Would AEGEE-Split be interested to partecipate ?

hope to see you soon,

Angela

Angela Comand
AEGEE-Europe Network Commission
Tel. +39-(0)431-55055/0339  mobile:1534013