RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2004

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:27:51 +0200
Dear friends,.

. hello!

This is a very important e-mail.

In September there will be the Rainbow Regional Meeting.

It's the last I'm going to organize.  And I hope it will be a real
success.

And I want to ask you: WHO WANTS TO HOST IT? Who wants to take care of
the logistic of the next Regional Meeting of the Region?

What is a RM for the local organizers?

-          It's a very motivating event for the local.
-          It's quite easy to organize: lodging (beds, or at least
mattresses), food (at least 2 meals a day) and social program.
-          It's an event starting in the evening of Friday and finishing
at the lunchtime of Sunday, of course of the same week-end.
-          It's an event hosting more or less 30 participants and 10
staff members.
-          It's an event planned in September, but of course not in the
same time of the Planning Meeting in Aachen (10-12.09.04)!

Do you accept the challenge? Let us know it!!!
Send you're e-mail with your good application at

Waiting for you!!!

Luca & the whole Rainbow Team

Luca Falcone
"Rainbow" Region  Network Commissioner