RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2000

From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 04:19:57 -0700
Hello everyone,

This two months have been very hectic, and since I
haven't had access to computer for a long time I am
sending monthly report for July and August together.

So let's see:

MONTHLY REPORT for JULY 2000 (MISCBiH)

1. NETCOM MEETING in BRUSSELS (14th-17th of July)

To my opinion, this meeting was very successful
because it raised certain issues which cannot be
discussed over the net, and it resulted in
creating a WORKSHOP at the PM under the
name:"Strengthening AEGEE through Network Commission"
I hope that you will all join us in as great number as
possible.I think that the title is "catchy" enough,
and no other explanation is needed:)

2.)Since I mentioned the PM in the previous paragraph,
I might as well tell you that the application process
is still open..so....HURRY UP!!:)))
SEND APPLICATION for the PM, if you haven't done it so
far.
you can do it at:http://aegeeszeged.netchicken.hu
To send the application you need your "export
password" , if you don't know it, write to Magda at:

3.)SUs

from 24th-30th...First week of the SU in Zagreb.
I was one of the organizers, and I cannot help but
feel happy for having everything pass so well.

from 1st-7th...the SU in Montenegro..second week
organized by AEGEE-Niksic together with AEGEE-Beograd.
This SU was the first SU organized by the "all-girl
board" of AEGEE-Niksic. I can say that it was quite
good considering the circumstances in which the SU was
organized and where fund-raising was almost
impossible.
The girls need a bit more and experience and they will
get it if they continue organizing events(which I
strongly hope they will).

I would like to apologize to all Italian antennae for
skipping them in my trips this summer, but from
financial standpoint it was impossible.Since, I tried
to the last minute to gather funds I haven't notified
you before.
I already heard excellent remarks from different
locals concerning many antennae in our region.
Therefore, I would like to congratulate to all of you
for the great work done, and to locals who still have
their SU coming up: WISH YOU ALL the LUCK!:)

4.SU EVALUATION:
It would be great if you would take some time to fill
in the evaluation of the SU that you attended at:
www.aegee.org/su

5.FUTURE EVENTS:

REGIONAL MEETING in ZAGREB!!!!!!!
from 1st-3rd of November

BE there!:))It will be a good opportunity to share
ideas, to get to know the locals in your region...to
discuss some doubts, problematic issues...and a lot
more...
The program and more will be sent to you soon.

6.)LAST but NOT LEAST

Many of you already know, but from 18th of August I
took over a new duty which is, CD PR-Support, due to
Nicole's health problems.

I am still devoted to my NetCom responsibilities, and
you can count on me as before.

hope to see many of you at the PM,

your NetCom

Ivana

=====
Ivana Vukov
AEGEE-Europe PR-Support
Network Commissioner MISCBiH
AEGEE-Zagreb PR-Responsible
rue Nestor de Tiere 15, B-1030 Bruxelles/Brussel
tel: +32-2-245 23 00, fax: +32-2-245 62 60
NetCom:[log in to unmask], other:[log in to unmask]