RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2001

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:10:30 +0100
Dear friends ( and of course dear Vanesa) ...

... is it possible to understand Vanessa's mails or are they secrets?
In that case why does she use so many times rainbow-l to send her secrets?
And if they are not secrets why does she write them in Spanish?
And think that in our Region (Malta, Italia, Croatia, Slovenia  and Bosnia)
nobody must necessarily understand Spanish language (also if it's very easy
at least for Italian people.)!
See you!

Luca Falcone
AEGEE Napoli