RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:21:40 +0000
Hi dears,
it's the time for the July-August 2002 Monthly Report of the NetCom activity
in the Rainbow Region.

1-NetCom meeting in Brussels
2-NetCom trips by Francesca, Tamara, Luca and Giselle
3-PM support
4-My holidays
5-Future plan

1-NetCom meeting in Brussels
in July I attended the last NetCom meeting as Speaker, it was very fruitfull
and the minutes will be available soon on www.aegee.org/netcom. Francesca
Fedrizzi, Tamara Novak, and Luca Falcone were present there as Rainbow SubCommie.

One of the most important decision was to move AEGEE Niksic from Carpathian
Region to Rainbow Region, following an AEGEE Niksic request.

2-NetCom trips by Francesca, Tamara, Luca and Giselle
in August an important NetCom trip session was made by some active SubCommies,
Francesca visited the AEGEE Locals in Venezia, Firenze, and Roma, and the
Contacts in Parma, and Reggio Emilia. Tamara went to visit AEGEE Niksic,
Luca visited Locals of Cosenza, Messina, and Palermo. Giselle went to visit
AEGEE Valletta. Detailed reports will be sent soon on this list, or they
are already available on the mailing list archives.

3-PM support
I personally supported the PM in Cagliari organization, mostly by making
a personal PR in order to convince as many people as possible to join us
in Sardinia.

4-My holidays
I went to the Croatian seaside, I had a chance to visit many places and
talk with several people, although AEGEE wasn't in my mind constantly, I'm
convinced that cities like Zadar, Dubrovnik, and Sibenik, are perfect and
ready to host a new AEGEE Local.

5-Future plan
Bye the middle of September a new Strategy Plan of the Rainbow NetCom team
will be created, we'll try to make as many activity as possible, in order
to follow our aim: to Serve and Protect the Network.

Bye bye.