RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2004

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:23:57 +0100
Dear Rainbow friends,

We need to make something NEW for the Region, we want something which should
make all of us feel part of something important, all of us coming from
different Countries, but belonging to the same Region within of course
AEGEE.

AEGEE is our mother and RAINBOW our home
but since we come from Europe to Europe we belong...

We need new T-SHIRTS!!! Most of all we need one Antenna to take care of it,
with the support of the Rainbow team of course. Some time ago the Region
already voted for one picture, so no need to vote again.

The organising Antenna should be responsible just for the making of the
T-SHIRTs, and get them ready for the Agora!!!
It means that as soon as one of you makes the first proposal we will start
with orders, and then it will be up to the volunteer Antenna to choose a
deadline for the orders and also to choose the way of paying the T-shirts.
It could be that the Antenna makes only the T-shirts previoulsy ordered by
mail, and then get the money at the Agora from those who ordered the
T-shirts, or else gives the nr of the bank account and get the money even
before...it absolutely depends on you. I will personally take care with the
volunteer Antenna of the whole process.

HURRY UP!!! Don't you want new t-shirts in Skopje? :O) Write me ASAP at this
mail address, not to the ML! ;O)

Hugs from coooold Cagliari,

Silvia

Silvia Baita
Subcommissioner RAINBOW-Region
PR Responsible of SUCT
Secretary of AEGEE-Venezia

Via A. Fleming, 12   09126 Cagliari
Tel.  : +39070303712   Mobile: +393402616797
E-mail: [log in to unmask]