RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2000

From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:31:58 -0700
My dear region,

ok..so I haven't written for a long time.
So, I will take that as an excuse to bore you a bit
and to hope that there are some people among you
interested enough for this that I am sending to you.

So here it comes:

In November there will be a Forum on Human Rights
Education organized by the European Youth Centre.

I shortened the mail as much as possible..so here are
the basics:

> From 2000 to 2003 the Council of Europe's
> Directorate of Youth and Sport
> will be implementing a three years programme on
> human rights education
> addressed to young people from 47 European countries
> and beyond.
> This youth programme on human rights education aims
> at developing and
> sustaining the practices in human rights education
> carried out in the
> formal
> education system and, especially, in the non-formal
> settings such as youth
> organisations and youth groups.
>
> The first large event of the Youth Programme on
> Human Rights Education
> will
> be the Forum on Human Rights education which will be
> held at the European
> Youth Centre Budapest (EYCB) from 7 to 12 November
> 2000.
>
> The European Youth Forum is represented in the
> Preparatory Team in the
> person of Giacomo Filibeck member of the European
> Youth Forum's Council of
> Europe Commission.
>
> The Forum on Human Rights Education will be a unique
> opportunity for the
> participants to share their experiences in human
> rights education and to
> develop human rights education activities>

IIIIIMMMPPPPPOOOORRRRRTTTANNNNNNNNTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
> Details about the full programme are available at
> http://www.coe.fr/youth/english/hre/enter.htm
IIIMMMMMPPPPOOOORRRRRRRRTTTANNNTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

> If you are interested and willing to participate,
> please send the
> application till 14th September to

yours,

Ivana

=====
Ivana Vukov
AEGEE-Europe PR-Support
Network Commissioner MISCBiH
AEGEE-Zagreb PR-Responsible
rue Nestor de Tiere 15, B-1030 Bruxelles/Brussel
tel: +32-2-245 23 00, fax: +32-2-245 62 60
NetCom:[log in to unmask], other:[log in to unmask]