RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2002

From:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 04:35:54 -0700
Hello everybody,

on behalf  of all the organizing team  of AEGEE-Firenze, I would like to kindly

thanks a lot all the 110  participants to our 10th Anniversary  celebration event,

for making result a magical, great atmosphere in Montepiano!!

The more I experience AEGEE life the more it results to be a  huge family

to share  ideals, experiences, cultural backgrounds  and   fun.................

.......LONG  LIFE  TO  AEGEE!!

Greetings  to you all.

Paolo Santoni

(PRESIDENT AEGEE-Firenze)