RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 06:28:10 +0100
Lately I'm having many problems with the RAINBOW List.

Every time somebody send an e-mail on the list I receive many (10-15) mails
as "error report" from the Listserv.
This is because there are addresses that are not working anymore but they
are not subscribed directly on the RAINBOW list (so I can't delete them),
they ae subscribed to Local mailing lists that after are subscribed to the
RAINBOW-L.

So please clean your Local mailing lists from the not working addresses,
otherwise I must unsubscribe them. Anyway in a soon future all mailing
lists will be deleted from the list, don't worry you just have to send me
the list of your addresses and i'll subscribe them directly.

Here some addresses to be deleted:

...more addresses after I sent this mail.

Please help me I can't go on to receive 30 more mails every days!!!!!!!