RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2006

From:
Charlene SCIBERRAS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlene SCIBERRAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:12:38 +0100
Hello dear Rainbow!

I'm writing to inform you that next Sunday 26th March on the Italian TV Station RAI TRE during TG Regione Europa at around 11am, there will be a feature on AEGEE's Summer University. I have seen this same feautre also last year in this same programme, and it was really nice.

I'm informing you about this as it is definately a nice presentation for our SUs, and a suggestion could be to inform your members about it as this will be a good promotional tool for the SU applications.

Greetings from Malta!

Charlene