RAINBOW-L Archives

December 1999

From:
Emanuela <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 02:00:22 +0100
Hello to all lucky Millennium Delirium participants!!

even with a little delay we published the complete lists of confirmed
participants and all the info you need on the event and to reach us when you
arrive in Rome.
They are on our site , to get them visit
http://campus.uniroma2.it/aegee-roma/roma2000.htm and please send us a
confirmation that you received them

See you soon

AEGEE Roma