RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amedeo Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:45:36 +0100
What can I say!!!!
Thank U too AEGEE-Termoli for the great cooperation and as always thanks
for your great hospitality!!!

It's has been an honour for me to stay there and spending few days in a
such great place with so many friends!!!

Greetings from Napoli

Amedeo

***************
Amedeo FERRARA

President Juridical Commission AEGEE-Europe
Members' Commission AEGEE-Europe
AEGEE-Napoli & AEGEE-Athina

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel/Fax: +390815966483