RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:01:36 +0100
Hi dears,
here is the the Monthly Report for the Network Commission activity in the
MISC-B Region.(Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Craotia/Bosnia-Herzegovina)

Monthly Report DECEMBER 2000:

-Event Coordination
-NetCom Meeting in Krakow
-NetCom Trip to Torino 13 December 2000
-Trento and Parma activity
-Decision to a RM in Maribor for 9-11 February 2001
-Changing the Region name

EVENT COORDINATION: we started to coordinate the Events organization of our
Locals in order to avoid 2 or more Events planned at the same date. We try
to avoid the competition between near Locals. If those Events are
impossible to postpone it's because of objective reasons (Fund Raising,
important coincident occasions).

NETCOM MEETING IN KRAKOW: I attended this fruitful meeting together with
almost all Network Commissioners. Angela Comand was also present as my
Subcommissioners.
You can read soon the minutes of this Internal Event on the AEGEE-NET
Mailing List.

NETCOM TRIP TO TORINO: I talk with AEGEE Torino about the results of the
Conference Event "A job 4 you - Mobility of labour in Bordeless Europe",
and about the future Events organize there, that are:
-the ski week Event "Italian do it whiter" from 24/2 to 1/3 2001
-a "Press School" during Easter (for what I gave all of my support).
For more details look the MISC-REG-L archive.

TRENTO AND PARMA: these Contacts started the pocedures to become Contact
Antennae and Sign the Convention d'Adhesion, I'm personally helping both of
them, I also have to say thanks to some AEGEE Passau members for helping
Parma, and Alberto Russo from AEGEE Venezia for his work with Trento.

REGIONAL MEETING IN MARIBOR FROM 9 TO 11 OF FEBRUARY 2001: we announced the
place where the next RM will be organized. In these days we are deciding
the Working Programme while the Leisure Programme is planning by AEGEE
Maribor.
Our intention is to have a RM where Work and Leisure are the close things,
we won't have Boring Lectures so EVERYBODY OF YOU are INVITED TO COME (also
from Locals not in our Region).

REGION NAME: MISC-B it's the past, the majority of the Region voted my
e-mail to change this name, the most voted one was RAINBOW Region, we are
waiting for any complanints before anounce it officially.

I would like to thank Mladen Sucur, Nicola Rega, Cludio Valerio, and Angela
Comand, my Subcommissioners for their work in this month!

See you everybody in Maribor for a GREAT REGIONAL MEETING!!!!!

DAVIDE CALENDA
-Network Commissioner for Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org