RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2000

From:
Silva Petrovic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Silva Petrovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:27:13 +0100
Ciao to everyone!

I've just joined our regional list, and a very interesting debate already!!:)

Very nice suggestions Davide! The dreamer inside me likes the RAINBOW region. But I have to agree with Luca when he says it might not be in the spirit of other regional names. It's too abstract and subjective (which is exactly why I like it:))

So I would say that SOUTHEAST REGION makes most sense. (Luca read my mind:) )Geographically & culturally speaking (it combines the mediterranean and slavic "soul" of our region), and also because we "follow" the southwest region. Somehow it fits into other regional names.

How about the rest of you? What would you like to be called?!

By the way, let me introduce my self. I'm Silva, a member of AEGEE Zagreb. I'm a new AEGEE member, but a completely "obsessed" one! After I attended the PRES in Ljubljana this October, I've become determant to work actively in AEGEE, and also joined the PRWG.
I hope to meet many of you in future! Maybe someone is coming to Zagreb for New year??!
Let me know!

CU
Silva Petrovic
AEGEE Zagreb