RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2003

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:58:43 +0100
Dear friends,

I feel a bit embarrassed to tell you that in italian Antennae a big MESS is
going on...telephones are always ringing...italian students want to become
an AEGEE member...

Not only is this situation affecting italian Antennae, but the whole
Network. We hope to have new active members as a result of this PR campaign,
and maybe new funds.

Now ANOTHER RESULT: you may read a shortened version of the article on
Televideo Rai, at page 454 (four pages are dedicated to AEGEE).
There's also an internet link:
www.televideo.rai.it/nazionale/homenaz.asp?tlv=454_00&sottop=00&x=14&y=10
and I'm sending you also (forgive me...first & last time!) the attachment.

The enthusiasm we all feel now should give all of us the strength to keep on
working all together for RAINBOW and AEGEE...

From beyond the Rainbow,

Silvia Baita

Silvia Baita
Subcommissioner RAINBOW-Region