RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:07:59 +0200
Hi dear Rainbowists,
finally some more info concerning the:

Regional Meeting 8-10 of November 2002 by AEGEE Torino and Network Commission

Event: Rainbow RM
Place: Torino
Organizer: AEGEE Torino & Network Commission
Date: 8-10 Novembre 2002
Meal: italian ones!
Participants: 50
Deadline: IT'S POSTPONE TO 29 October 2002
Event language: English (AEGEE version)
Apply to:

Here is the programme:

Friday 8.11

Arrival of participants
Unidebate conference at Torino's university
Optional sightseeing of Torino
Dinner
Opening of RM works, words of welcome
Games and "Indianate"
Welcome party

Friday, 8.11

Breakfast
Role playing to simulate inturcultural dynamics (I session)
Evaluation (I session)
Break
Role playing to simulate inturcultural dynamics (II session)
Evaluation (II session)
Lunch
Short introduction of AEGEE Europe
Regional Debate: "Rainbow Region: the past, the present and the future"
(part I)
Break
Regional Debate: "Rainbow Region: the past, the present and the future"
(part II)
Dinner
Rainbow Party (inside celebration for the 10 year of AEGEE Torino)

Sunday, 10.11

Breakfast
Agora simulation (we'll play the typical Agora situations)
Lunch
Optional sightseeing around Torino

The lodging place is near the Superga Basilic (the same buillding), on a
lovely hill over Torino's cityscape
All the RM works will be made there, as well as all the meals.

Send your applications fast because the amount of free places is decreasing
constantly!!!

Visit the next WINTER OLYMPIC city!!!

Slovenians, Bosnians, Malteses, Italians, Montenegrians, and Croatians...
you all are invited to come!!!

Davide Calenda
S. Marco 4313
30124 Venezia
tel: +39 339 8109742

Network Commissioner Rainbow Region
(Malta, Montenegro, Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy)