RAINBOW-L Archives

August 1999

From:
MISC Team <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MISC Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:49:22 CEST
Ciaooooo

...have you read carefully the mail below ?
there's a deadline for sending the applications for the FUNDS:
1 SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!
and its' about opportunities for funding events held
in Europe and the Mediterranean region between February and June 2000
in cooperation with AEGEE-Valletta.
I'm counting on your ideas and creativity for possible activities in the
frame of  the Yearplan Students Mobility...
Don't loose this great opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact SOON Angie([log in to unmask])and AEGEE-Valletta for this
cooperation.

Hi everyone,

I just had several discussions with local representatives regarding the
Euro Mediterranean Youth Action Programme.  Basically this scheme was
introduced
in 1998, consisting of a two year project.  The main aim is to help
actively integrate young people in social and professional life and
ensure the democratic process of the civil societies of Mediterranean
partners.  There are Various opportunities for funding for events held
anywhere in Europe and the Mediterranean as long as there is participation
from countries within these two regions.

The last call for applications has a deadline set for the 1st of
September, for activities to be held between February and June 2000.
After discussions with our National Co-ordinator, we discovered that in
Malta there are several organizations willing to organize such
activities but cannot find foreign participants.  On the other hand,
AEGEE Valletta has not planned to organize any international events
during the above mentioned period.

Therefore a solution can be this:

Either:  Members from AEGEE Locals be invited to participate in these
very interesting events to be held in Malta but organized by our fellow
NGO's.  Several themes have already been developed, for example, the
transition from student life to the working world, integration of
disabled and other disadvantaged people into society, and many others.

Or:  AEGEE Locals organize events between February and April 2000
inviting members from AEGEE Valletta and other Mediterranean countries
to participate.  For example, this will certainly apply to locals
planning on organizing events under next year's yearplan, Youth and
Student Mobility.

Or:  Both of the above.

Those interested are requested to contact me ASAP, I will supply more
information and we can discuss how to work things out.  Remember the
deadline is the 1st of September!!  Please hurry up!!  I sincerely hope
we will not lose such an opportunity.

Hope to receive some feedback,

Angie Mifsud,
International Relations
AEGEE Valletta

!!!!!! 4-11 Settembre 1999 European School-Zielona Gora (Poland)!!!!!!

Angela Comand
Network Commissioner AEGEE-Europe

via Tommaseo 59
I-33053 Latisana (UD)