RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2002

From:
Pietro Pillai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pietro Pillai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:34:02 +0200
After long request finally the deadline for applications for the PM in
Cagliari has been made.
The new deadline has been postponed to 17.08.02.
Be free to apply on aegee cagliariwebsite:

www.aegeecagliari.org/pm2002

If you want to apply to the Preevent the link is:
http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&Pare
ntUNID=CE70186BCD372933C1256BD30070973B

If you want to apply for the PM the link is:
https://www.aegee.uni-karlsruhe.de/~agoraapp/pm0209/ap-assist.php?Action=Add

If you want to apply for the Post Pm the link is:
http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&Pare
ntUNID=E2FDB9614E84C0A1C1256BCA003062B7

For any problem write to [log in to unmask]

See you al in Cagliari.
Bye
Pietro