RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2004

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:49:40 +0200
Dear friends,

hello. It seems this mailing list is working again.

Then, finally, I can thank all the people who are responsible of the
success of the last "Rainbow" Regional Meeting, that took place in
Ljubljana during the wonderful weekend of two weeks ago.

It was a great experience for me. My last RM, but even a new challenge.
And it was a great success, and this depends on those great people who
worked for it.

First of all the participants! More or less 50! A great presence from
everywhere in the Region!

Locals present:

AEGEE-Bari
AEGEE-Brescia
AEGEE-Cagliari
AEGEE-Catania
AEGEE-Firenze
AEGEE-Ljubljana
AEGEE-Maribor
AEGEE-Messina
AEGEE-Milano
AEGEE-Napoli
AEGEE-Pisa
AEGEE-Rijeka
AEGEE-Termoli
AEGEE-Torino
AEGEE-Trento
AEGEE-Treviso
AEGEE-Trieste
AEGEE-Udine
AEGEE-Venezia
AEGEE-Zagreb
Contact Gorizia-Nova Gorica
Contact Siena

Thank you, dear friends! And of course let's see again soon in Torino!

But what can I say now to AEGEE-Ljubljana?
A marvellous host, a great group of organizers, a beautiful group of
dearest friends provided by a huge amount of wonderful AEGEE spirit!

Thank you for everything, thank you for the perfect work!

Thank you Spela, Grega, Katarina, Robert, Mojca, Urban, Nesa, Tadeja,
.uff! You were so many! It's impossible to remember all your names for
me, and I'm very sorry for this, but it was a great pleasure to work
with all of you!
LONG LIFE TO A WONDERFUL AEGEE-LJUBLJANA!

And now something to "my" staff! :-)

Thanks to all of you!

Thank you Silvia Baita for your presence there from Bruxelles in a very
busy period for our CD, and for your precious support and your
availability!

Thank you Alice Traverso Bernini for being there one month before your
most difficult challenge: the Agora in Torino! Thank you for your
support and best wishes for that huge work!

Thank you Virag Szabo for being there from Szeged a couple of days after
your PRES in Mannheim! Thank you for your kindness and for your work. A
great moment of cooperation between different Regions!

Thank you Marino Bresciani for having been part of the staff even if you
were in the far Bruxelles, and for your precious availability during all
of the steps of the organization of this Regional Meeting!

And thanksto Francesca Fedrizzi, who was irreplaceable! Thank you Francy
for your availability and your support especially in crisis moments. I
think I wouldn't have been able to get such a good result without your
presence there!

And now a wish to my successor: I wish you to meet during your
experience in the NetCom the same group of colleagues, supporters and
partners I did, to spend with them the same wonderful RMs I did and to
enjoy your time with them as much as I did!

See you!

Luca

Luca Falcone
"Rainbow" Region  Network Commissioner
"THE BRIDGE" Project Manager
HRWG Support
AEGEE-Napoli Honorary Member
AEGEE-Ljubljana & AEGEE-Poznan Ordinary Member