RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 02:46:32 +0100
Ciao dear Rainbow Region,
I'm sending this mail in order to greet all of you.
Actually I won't be anymore your Network Commissioner, my second mandate
will expire at the Agora in Athina, and I won't candidate again for the
third time :-)
I past 24 months (almost 25) as Network Commissioner of this beautiful
Region, it's a lot but I lived very nice moments with you.
Dear Rainbowists, it was a big pleasure for me to work for and with all of
you, I would never forget you, and your support given to me, especially
after the last Agora in Amsterdam.
I'm leaving a Region with an high potentiality, skilled people will replace
me, and many motivated ones are ready to be active in AEGEE.
Some moments and people are passing through my memory:
-all the Regional Meetings I organized (Maribor, Roma, Ljubljana)
-all the locals I visited for Events and NetCom trips
-all the new locals borned in the last 2 years (Trento, Messina, Cosenza,
Latina, Sarajevo, Termoli, Teramo)

I've to say thanks to all SubCommissioners that worked and helped me from
the beginning: Angela Comand, Mladen Sucur, Silva Petrovic, Claudio
Valerio, Davide Matranga, Chiara Benetazzo, Giulietta Banzi (forgive me if
somebody is missing). And also thanks to the actual ones: Sasa Sirca,
Fabrizio Fantini, Tamara Novak, Nicola Rega, Vesna Simonovic, Francesca
Fedrizzi, Amedeo Ferrara, Giselle Miggiani, and Luca Falcone!
(All the team is still working for the RM in Torino, so I wish to see you
there again or at the Agora in Athina!)

I tried to do my best in all situations, I know that sometimes I failed,
and some ways I choose weren't the right ones, but... who cares now? :-)

I'm ready to close this book of my life, at the Agora in Athina there'll be
the last sentence of it...

Now it's time to jump into... the AEGEE Geriatric! :-)

Bye bye... Rainbow friends!

P.S. 1 now I'm not in charge anymore and I'd like to receive the copyrights
everytime somebody is using the name "Rainbow"! :-)

P.S 2 probably I won't check my mails after next sunday night, for any
urgent communication before the Agora write me within this week, or call my
mobile.