RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2009

From:
AEGEE Agrigento <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:08:51 +0000
LTC in Agrigento, 18-20 December 2009

Local Training Course in Agrigento!
Hey guys! Come to Agrigento to enjoy a wonderful experience, having fun and
learning how to improve your Aegee knowledge!

3 days of course with Aegee teachers that will help us with our questions and
doubts about the best way to build Aegee events with your antenna!.
And of course, a lot of fun in the night!
Come and join us in Sicily, we will be happy to share with you fantastic
moments
and to learn together the best skills to organize wonderful international events!
Aegee spirit come on!!!

Participation Fee: 40 euro
Place: Agrigento
You don't need sleeping bag.
Application deadline: 12 december

Facebook user: Aegee Agrigento
Facebook group: Aegee AGRIGENTO LTC in Agrigento 2009

email: [log in to unmask]