RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2002

From:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:32:23 +0200
Hi AEGEE’ans
After our local AGORA with our members and after the voting procedure
AEGEE SALERNO has a new BOARD elected.
The names are the following:

PRESIDENT: GIANMARIO BIGNARDI

VICE PRESIDENT/PR: ALFONSO CRUDELE

TREASURER/IT RESP.: TOMMASO AMATO

SECRETARY: FRANCESCO LANDI

S.U RESPONSIBLE: DOMENICO LOSASSO

ERASMUS RESPONSIBLE: BIEKE TOLLENAERE

LOCAL ACTIVITIES : PIERLUIGI MOTTOLA

The new board member will promise their availability about each activity
with The Accademy, The Rainbow Region and naturally AEGEE EUROPE.

Francesco Landi
AEGEE SALERNO’s Secretary