RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:51:22 +0200
RAINBOW REGION  -  MARCH 2004 ACTIVITY REPORT

Hello everybody!

Finally I’m again here and it’s again up to me to prepare this report.

Unfortunately this time it won’t be as rich as usually, and it’s only my
fault: for one whole month I’ve been not online, and I couldn’t take
care carefully of the communication with my wonderful Team.

However, there’s something to tell you even now.

1. Busy and fruitful Nursery work
2. New SubCommies are finally singled out
3. Hard organization of the next Regional Meeting
4. Contacts

1. Busy and fruitful Nursery work
In this period many SubCommies worked hard for the Nursery. Giselle
Spiteri Miggiani took care of Contact Chieti and Contact
Avellino/Benevento, and now both of them are going to sign in Skopje
(Ohrid); especially it was a great work with Contact Chieti, a new
reality developed quickly with great results. Alberto Russo is still
working fruitfully with Contact Forlì, and even this great group is now
ready to sign at the next Agora. Sasha Sirca is working with Contact
Nova Gorica/Gorizia, that is growing up in a very delicate moment of the
history of the two towns. In the meantime Silvia Baita, even fulfilling
her SUCT task, is supporting AEGEE-Catania in the organization of their
first event, a Summer Event within the project “Summer Universities”.
From my side I’m now in contact with some people interested in founding
new locals in Siena and in Taranto.

2. New SubCommies are finally singled out
After our open-call we got a really satisfying number of high level
applications. Within the group we discussed a lot about how to enlarge
the group and to take the maximum benefit from this great new people. A
couple of days and they will be officially appointed, and for sure they
will give a decisive support in our work.

3. Hard organization of the next Regional Meeting
About the next RM I’m working quite hard, but unfortunately till now I
couldn’t find a suitable date. I already contacted some locals, and in
general we focused our attention on the North-East of Italy and on
Slovenia. Anyway it’s supposed to be in May. There will be other news in
a few time.

4. Contacts
Monthly overview of the Contacts of the Rainbow Region.

Avellino-Benevento:  They’re going to sign in Skopje! :-))

Banja Luka: Definitely they are going to die.  :-((

Chieti: They’re going to sign in Skopje! :-))

Forlì: They're going to sign in Skopje! :-))

Gorizia-Nova Gorica: They are working hard and they are very motivated.
They will sign in Torino. :-)

Lecce: Even with them there’s a good situation. People there are working
fruitfully and their signature is planned for Torino. :-)

Parma: Definitely they are going to die too. :-((

That’s all for now.

Hugs and kisses!

Luca

Luca Falcone