RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2004

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
AEGEE Zaragoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:09:37 +0200
Dear friends,

The South West Region (also called Far West Region ;) ) is preparing its next Regional Meeting, and we would like to have participants from as many regions as possible in order to get different visions from the topics we'll deal with, to know how things work in your region and to spread our contacts!!!!

That's why it would be very nice to have some of you among our participants!!!

We're waiting for your applications!!!
Go on reading for further information!!!!

See you in october!!!
Best greetings from Zaragoza!!!

Sara Benedi
AEGEE-Zaragoza President
Telf. +34 679 61 13 99

Have you noticed that...

"An AEGEE event is like a MILK SHAKE"

You like all the flavours...
And you like all AEGEE events...

The more flavours you taste, the more you like them...
And the more AEGEE events you attend, the more addictive they get...

But sometimes you'd like to find your dreamed milk shake flavour, and you never are able to discover which ingredients you should mix up to obtain it...

AEGEE-Zaragoza and the NetCom have been working hard to find which ingredients you should  mix in order to get that fantastic flavour,... and even if we haven't been able to find them out, we've found the ones to make the dreamed AEGEE event...

We've called it...

           PYRENNEES REGIONAL MEETING
                      (SOUTH WEST)

We'll give you the ingredients:

          500gr. of motivated and hardworking people
          800gr. of lectures, debates, workshops, proposals
          500gr. of new projects, new ideas and contacts
          650gr. of a highly prepared program
          700gr. of an unfogettable environment
          750gr. of fresh and experienced members
          1800gr. of crazy parties
          ALLgr. of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't wait to taste it?

Here we go with the receip, read carefully where, when and how you should mix the ingredients:

where: in the Pyrennees, in a village called EL PUEYO DE JACA which is 90min. far from Zaragoza. We'll provide means of transport to all the participants coming to Zaragoza, maps, etc.
when: from 22.10.04 to 24.10.04
how many people: 60 participants
fee: 40 euros (including lodging, all meals, materials,...)
how to apply: sending an email to [log in to unmask],  providing the following data:
name, family name, birth date, address, email, antenna or bodies you belong to, vegetarian or not, and motivation letter.
Deadline until 30.09.2004

<Program & more info: avaible soon on www.aegee-zaragoza.org>

Easy, isn't it?
Don't you want to taste it??????
We'll make it for you!
We are waiting for your applications!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are an essential ingredient!!!

See you in the Pyrennees!!!!

Sara Benedi
AEGEE-Zaragoza President