RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2004

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:31:36 +0100
Dear friends,

hello.

I would like to ask your pardon for my absence. I had some hard exams
and, just a few days before, the PRES here in Napoli. Then for me this
period was a mess!

I would like to wish all the best to the new boards of AEGEE-Ljubljana,
AEGEE-Venezia and AEGEE-Pisa. Three great locals, great people to meet,
to talk and to have fun with! Some of them are really big, some very
small, but always there there's the wonderful AEGEE spirit that's the
most important and typical (and even the most difficult to define
better!) characteristic of our association. Enjoy yourselves, new
board-members, or continue to enjoy yourselves, confirmed board-members,
with great marvellous AEGEE experiences.

Then I would like to thank Silvia for her e-mail cause I was not able in
the last days to send something similar immediately, and on the contrary
it's really important to advise immediately people starting to speak
Italian (or Croatian, or Slovenian, or Maltese, or Swahili, or
Chinese...) on this mailing list that the only official language here
able to be understood by everybody is ENGLISH.
Anyway it's not a problem: there are a lot of new people on this list,
people subscribed in the last weeks, and maybe it was my fault I didn't
send any instructions about this mailing list.
In general, my dear friends, don't forget to send only e-mail in English
and to strictly avoid to send commercials, "lucky chains" e-mails and in
general everything you wouldn't want to receive in your mailbox. Thank
you!

That's all folks. Of course only for this e-mail.

See you soon!

Luca

Luca FALCONE

Network Commissioner "Rainbow" Region