RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2006

Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:56:35 +0100
Dear Aegee Friends!!!

first of all:Happy new year!!!
I hope this 2006 will full of luck and great ocasion to know new people!!
..so...keep this GREAT CHOICE!

Our Antenna is proud to invite you at the WINTER LOCAL TRAINING CURSE!!at the 21-22 of January!!!

this is a great choise for understanding more of AEGEE world but not only you have also the opportunity to do a GREAT COMPARE OF THE DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE OF AEGEE'S ANTENNAS!!
there'll be not only a lesson but a PRATICAL workshop and a final dibate!COME ON WITH YOUR EXPERIENCES for DOING A GREAT EXPERIENCE!
at least you know more of aegee world but more important you'll KNOW MORE of AEGEE PEOPLE!the real life of this world!

All will take place in an hostel in the wonderful WILD WETLAND  of Campotto, near Argenta (Ferrara).
Lessons will be made by AEGEE Europe responsibles in the very confortable hostel of Campotto.

In the night of 21th we’ll have our traditional “EUROPEAN NIGHT” ALL OF YOU ARE INVITE TO TAKE A TIPICAL FOOD AND/OR DRINK FOR ANIMATING THE SPIRIT OF THE NIGHT!;-p;

IN THIS NIGHT EVERYONE will trsnsform himself/herself in a MASKER MAN/WOMAN!!
SO KEEP YOUR FANTASY FOR CREATE A MASK!!!

 On 22th morning, after the breakfast there will be the ending of the course with the “delivering” of diplomas. After there will be the departure of participants.
For people that wants to stay a bit more, we’ll move to Ferrara to have a short CITY TRIP and a typical ferrarian Sunday!

ARE YOU REDY TO LIVE THIS EXPERIENCE!

SO APPLY WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!

Greta
President