RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2003

From:
AEGEE-oeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE-oeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:46:24 +0200
greetings from aegee innsbruck,

the study term just started over here and we conducting our promotion weeks at
the moment.

one of our goals is to pack the newbies in cars and go somewhere. therfor we are
looking for some locals easy to reach by car or train who want to organize
something like that as well - a fun event or something serious - the other
antenna then also could come for winter time to innsbruck ;)

ciao
Christian Lorünser
President Aegee Innsbruck

AEGEE-Innsbruck