RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2001

From:
Mladen Sucur <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mladen Sucur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:55:58 +0100
Do you like secret things, discovering new places and people, being under
masks, be free to do whatever you want, be in disguise?

If yes, than this is the right place for you!

Days of Carnival are about to come...are we are waiting for you...
Rijeka is the third most famous city in the world for it's Carnival. More
than 200 000 people come to see the Carnival and 15 000 people participate
the big Parade passing the biggest street in Rijeka...

AEGEE is also going to participate the parade; we are making great masks
for you!!! Can you imagine yourself among 250 000 of people dancing,
drinking, smiling, enjoying, having fun? We're sure you can...

We also offer you many other beautiful things: sightseeing of greatest
tourist place in Northern Adriatic  Opatija; trip around the city; great
PARTIES that you'll never forget ...
We are sure you'll love it!!!

And we also made some progress: we are sleeping in a hostel, in beds!!!

All you need to bring is a mask for Saturday party and you are ready to
have a TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!

DATE:23rd till 26th February
ORGANIZER: AEGEE Rijeka
PARTICIPANTS:50
FEE:30 Euro-Eastern and Central European
    35 Euro-European Union

PROGRAM!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, Feb 23rd
Arrival of the participants
17:00 dinner
18:00 city tour
WELCOME PARTY in Istrian club

Saturday, Feb 24th
10:30 Going to Opatija
11:30 Lunch in a restaurant in Opatija
13:00 Sightseeing and coffee by the sea
15:30 Coming back to Rijeka
16:00 Leisure time
18:00/19:00 Dinner
preparing your masks for big party
21:30 Leaving by bus to a GREAT party
04:15 Coming back
SLEEPING TIME

Sunday, 25th
9:45 Waking up
Lunch (youll get lunch boxes)
11:00/11:30 Going to a PARADE
Well give you our masks, well be like one!
Dinner
Around 20:00 last and biggest party in huge tent
Sleeping time

Monday, Feb 26th
Going back home
See you next year!!!

 OK, I think that we have said already enough, so apply now, pack Your
things, and come to Rijeka. Don't miss the craziest and the biggest
carnival party in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!

.........You will never survive unless You get a little crazy............